Charity Shop Outfits | Round Up 2015

Charity Shop Outfit

When curating my yearly round-up post I noticed that a lot of my outfits were centred around a charity shop item. In light of this I decided to dedicate this post solely to such outfits. It’s no secret over on my little corner of the inter-web that I have always loved a second-hand bargain and during 2015 it was no different! I went months without stepping into a high-street store which in previous years, was unheard of. I hope that 2016 is no different and that my love for charity shop gems, second-hand treasures and vintage good-ness will continue to grow – I’m pretty sure this will happen!

Last year I was flying over the Atlantic when the clock struck 12 drinking gin and eating America’s answer to mini cheddars. This year I will be welcoming 2016 with a big ol’ glass of Prosecco surrounded by friends. Since it still isn’t possible to virtually send Prosecco (fingers crossed for New Year 2017) I will sign of by saying THANK YOU so so much for reading my blog this year. I appreciate it so much and when the day comes that it is possible to send a cocktail on-the-line I will be sending one your way. Have the most wonderful New Year!

10 Comments

1. December 31, 2015 / 6:00 pm

I have really, really enjoyed reading your blog this year, even though I only came across it a short while ago! It has totally reignited my love for charity shops and my desire to write about second hand fashion. I hope you have the best evening and wishing you a great 2016!

• January 2, 2016 / 10:24 am

Ah thank you so much – that means a lot! I'm so glad it has reignited your love for charity shopping – definitely can't beat it 🙂 Have a great 2016! x

2. December 31, 2015 / 8:30 pm

These are all so gorgeous Hannah! You always look amazing! x

holljc.blogspot.co.uk

3. January 2, 2016 / 3:35 am

Wow – what a busy year! So many great outfits 🙂 Think the denim dress is my favourite but almost impossible to choose! Happy New Year 🙂

• January 2, 2016 / 10:25 am

Ah thanks Louise! I couldn't believe it when I found the denim dress as I had been after one for ages – Love it when that happens! Hope you had a great New Year! x

4. January 2, 2016 / 3:35 pm

You've done very well in the charity shops this year! I love your outfits- really beautifully put together! I've bought lots of things in charity shops including items I really wanted from the original shops like a Jaeger Boutique dress, so I see no reason to buy much from elsewhere!!x

• January 7, 2016 / 12:10 am

Ah thanks so much 🙂 Love the sound of your Jaegar Boutique dress! Can't beat charity shopping! x