Monochrome in Charity Shop

Charity Shop Blog

Charity Shop Blog

Skirt: Oxfam, Top & Shoes: New Look, Shirt: Primark (Similar)

This is almost definitely the last time you see my bare legs over on this blog until 2016. Whilst taking these snaps my eyes started filling with water, goosebumps rose on my arms and I made a mental note to never leave my house without a coat EVER again. Towards the end of the photo-taking session my straight hair resembled Bridget Jones’ hair after her head-scarf blew away during a journey in a roof-less sports car – basically a backcombed, knotted mess. Luckily this outfit will be suitably acceptable with a pair of Topshop’s thickest tights so it ain’t all bad news!

After a busy weekend I have settled down in time ready for lots of dinner, X Factor, Downton Abbey and Homeland so it’s gunna be a good’un! Have a bloomin’ great Sunday evening 🙂

Charity Shop Blog

Charity Shop Blog

Charity Shop Blog

Charity Shop Blog

16 Comments

• October 28, 2015 / 10:19 pm

Thanks so much Charlotte 🙂 I would definitely recommend making regular trips down to your local charity shops as you never know what you might find! Thanks again 🙂

1. October 25, 2015 / 9:02 pm

Yet another gem you've managed to hunt down in a charity shop! I feel your pain about the bare legs!
    Sophie
    x

• October 28, 2015 / 10:13 pm

Ah thanks Sophie 🙂 Might be time to get the tights out! x

2. October 25, 2015 / 9:51 pm

Lovely outfit! And I know what you mean about bare legs… but i'm okay with it bc I love wearing tights 🙂

Lee / leethrifts.blogspot.com

• October 28, 2015 / 10:14 pm

Ah thanks 🙂 Yea – can't beat a pair of cosy tights – going to have to stock up for the winter! x

• October 28, 2015 / 10:14 pm

Thank you so much! I couldn't believe it when I found it hidden in the Oxfam rails 🙂 x

• October 28, 2015 / 10:15 pm

Ah thank you Aine 🙂 🙂 I'm was smiling with tears from the cold in these pictures – must have looked pretty strange to those passing by! 🙂 x

3. October 29, 2015 / 12:56 pm

I've always wanted to live in a colder climate country just because we get eternal summer here, but it makes me thankful of the sunny weather we have here and the bare legs we get to show year round, haha. I'm loving the monochrome ensemble, Paloma!

May | THE MAYDEN | Bloglovin'

• November 1, 2015 / 11:28 pm

Ah thanks so much! They shoes are from New Look but have seen Office have some amazing pairs similar – I love the leopard print ones they have 🙂 thanks again x