A Charity Shop Kimono

UK Charity Shop Blog

UK Charity Shop Blog

Patterned dress (worn as a kimono): Oxfam, Dress: Urban Outfitters (Similar), Bag: Primark (Similar)

Cover-ups are essential for me on holiday. As a gal who gets bitten by mosquitoes more times than I think fair, when heading out for dinner on holiday I always ensure that the majority of my body is covered. This is why this patterned Oxfam dress was perfect on holiday – it is ankle length on me and can be fastened so the mosquitoes knew they weren’t welcome! I wore the patterned dress a fair few times on holiday and it doubled up as a dress for evenings and a ‘no-efford required’ kimono for the beach.

Before heading off on holiday my latest blog post for Oxfam went live. For a good ol’ while in the lead up to summer I was looking for a simple plain black waistcoat. I couldn’t find one anywhere so I got an old and unloved top and altered it slightly. I can now were it as a waistcoat which is perfect for summers, festivals and all that good stuff.

UK Charity Shop Blog

UK Charity Shop Blog

12 Comments

1. July 27, 2015 / 3:11 pm

I love this look! I'm such a fan of items that can be worn with lots of different ideas in mind. Versatility is just the best!

Rachael at broomfie.blogspot.com

• July 27, 2015 / 9:43 pm

Ah thanks so much 🙂 Love an item that can be worn so many ways 🙂 xx

2. July 28, 2015 / 8:02 am

Wowzers gurrllll! You look incredible Hannah, so so beautiful! x

holljc.blogspot.co.uk

3. July 29, 2015 / 3:02 am

I'm curious, what does "Paloma" means to you? I saw your blog name on Linnie's blog and I was like whaat is she Thai XD But then obviously you're not haha.. Just wanted to share with you that "paloma" in Thai means "dolphin" hehe~

• July 31, 2015 / 9:51 am

Haha that's funny it's Dolphin in Thai – I didn't know that 🙂 There is a singer in the UK called Paloma Faith who I really like so I kind of like the name from her I think 🙂 I like Dophins too so that's good 🙂 I'm a Dolphin in Disguise 😉 xx

4. July 29, 2015 / 10:34 am

love the outfit!
    check out my blog + follow back?

xo,