23rd of June

Dress: Urban Outfitters, Shoes: Converse, Bag: H&M

I felt oddly girly in this outfit – the old and dirty converse did not help. With the sun still out towards the end of June I got to give one of my more summery dresses a wear without wishing I’d worn tights for the entire day.

Since the sun is still out towards the end of July I feel like I should be outside 24/7 making the most of the weather – however, since sunbathing doesn’t come naturally to me I have sat on the cold floor with a fan pointing directly at my face trying to get some sewing done whilst watching re-runs of Friends (and having massive 90’s fashion envy). The only thing that could coax me outside right now is a jug of Pimms overfilled with ice and lemon.

Hope you’re enjoying the sun/sewing/re-runs of Friends/Pimms (delete as applicable).

Love, Hannah x

18 Comments

1. July 28, 2014 / 7:21 pm

Oh wow, just gorgeous Hannah x

holljc.blogspot.co.uk

2. July 28, 2014 / 7:33 pm

Love the print on your dress and the bag looks super cute with it. x

LovefromLouLou.com

• July 28, 2014 / 8:24 pm

Ah thank you! I'm glad I'm not the only one watching Friends re-runs πŸ™‚ x

3. July 28, 2014 / 10:32 pm

That is such an adorable dress, everything from the the print to the cut – it really looks great on you. I do love how you've broken down the 'girly-ness' by pairing it with a pair of old Chucks – it makes for such a great, casual outfit.

I'm actually watching re-runs of Everybody Hates Chris at the moment – I find it funnier than Friends! πŸ˜€ x

Lubna | ELLE VOX

• July 31, 2014 / 5:17 pm

Ah thank you so much :)! Oo I might have to give Everybody Hates Chris a watch too! x

4. July 28, 2014 / 11:17 pm

This is a very girly outfit, but it looks lovely on! i like you have styled it with converse to it adds a bit of street style! xx

CLAIRELOUISEAMELIA