#Body Gossip: Beyoutiful

T-shirt: Body Gossip

I am a repeat offender of wishing that I was wearing what the other girl is wearing. I spend time lusting after long, shiny hair and the perfect skin but occasionally I have a day where I reason with myself – everyone is completely different, it’s okay to just be you so when I saw these t-shirts from the brilliant charity Body Gossip I had to have one straight away. With slogans such as ‘What’s so great about being perfect anyway?’ and ‘BEYOUTIFUL’ they are a wardrobe necessity  Not only did I get an amazing t-shirt – I also donated money to a wonderful charity. Body Gossip is an award-winning UK social enterprise and positive body image campaign. Any charity supporting and raising awareness around the importance of a positive body image has my vote any day.  To get yourself one of these inspirational t-shirts just click here. Remember: these t-shirts come guilt-free – we are donating to a charity after all!

Hope you have had a wonderful weekend.

Lots of Love,
Hannah

31 Comments

1. May 6, 2013 / 11:51 am

you're so pretty! Love the tee and the message that comes with it too πŸ™‚

2. May 6, 2013 / 12:44 pm

Your T-shirt is awesome!
    And you are so cheerful.. πŸ™‚
    I wish you a nice afternoon…

3. May 6, 2013 / 1:32 pm

This is the cutest t shirt!
    Also, what lipstick are you wearing in these photos, it's amazing!

everythinggeorgiax.blogspot.com

GeorgiaX

• May 6, 2013 / 7:34 pm

Thank you! There are lots of nice t-shirts on the Body Gossip website – it was hard to choose which one to get! My lipstick is the new Rimmel Apocalips in the colour 'Big Bang'. It stays on for ages which is nice :)! Thanks again! x

4. May 6, 2013 / 2:38 pm

Aww you're so cute! Wish I could rock the red lip like you πŸ˜›
    Cute t-shirt πŸ™‚

• May 6, 2013 / 7:34 pm

Thank you so much πŸ™‚ I bet red lips would look great on you! x

5. May 6, 2013 / 2:50 pm

love this t-shirt, so lovely pic

6. May 6, 2013 / 7:52 pm

i loveeee your top, your blog is lovely by the ways, keep up the good work and I'll be visiting again very soon πŸ™‚

I'd really appreciate it if you would vote for my blog on here – http://stylefru.it/s63465 It will only take a second, i promise πŸ™‚

x

• May 7, 2013 / 6:03 pm

Thank you so much for the comment πŸ™‚ I just voted for your blog! Thanks again πŸ™‚ x

7. May 6, 2013 / 9:11 pm

Such a cool shirt, love it! Thanks for your recent comment on my blog!

Xo, Amanda

theamandakathryn.blogspot.com

• May 7, 2013 / 6:04 pm

That's no problem! I looove all your make-up – you look great! Thanks so much for the comment and hope you had a great Tuesday too πŸ™‚ x

8. May 7, 2013 / 7:38 pm

these pictures are great πŸ™‚

I had no idea about Body Gossip. Gonna have to check them out!

Emily Jane xo

• May 7, 2013 / 9:12 pm

Thank you so much πŸ™‚ You should definitely check them out – they are a brilliant charity! Thanks again πŸ™‚ x

9. May 8, 2013 / 6:39 pm

I love that shirt. Be-you-tiful. How clever and thoughtful. Messages like this def need to be out there.

Jennifer @ Dream Reads

10. May 28, 2013 / 5:40 pm

Hey Hannah, it's Lee here – designer from Body Gossip – the t-shirt looks great on you! Thanks so much for spreading the word. We're about to launch a new slogan – we'll keep you all posted on the facebook page. Have you sent any of the pics in? We'd love to post some.

Take care,

Lee

11. May 28, 2013 / 5:42 pm

Hey Hannah,

It's Lee here – Body Gossip designer. The t-shirt looks great! Thanks for spreading the word.

We're about to launch a new slogan – check the facebook page for updates.

Have you sent us any pics? We'd love to post them.

Take care,

Lee

• June 2, 2013 / 9:15 pm

Hi Lee. Thanks so much for getting in contact! Your t-shirts are great! I'm looking forward to seeing the new slogans on Facebook! I haven't sent through any pictures yet but I will definitely do so :)! Thanks again for getting in contact πŸ™‚ x