1. My name is Hannah
2. The blog name ‘Paloma in Disguise’ pretty much came from having a girl crush on the bloomin brilliant Paloma Faith – I felt Paloma could be my alter-ego, kind of like Sasha Fierce is for Beyonce. But I am not a world famous superstar, nor am I married to a rapper. So maybe not quite like Beyonce…
3. I am like a magnet when it comes to charity shops – I see one and I am instantly drawn to it.
4. I am 110% clueless when it comes to hair and make. It is not uncommon of me to go to loo at work and find random bronzer splodges all over my face after an hour long meeting with the boss looking at me uncomfortably…should he tell the girl that she has brown splodges on her face?
5. I have a Maths degree but panic on occasions when people ask me to split the bill, work out a promotion etc. I feel after 3 years at University learning only of Mathematics I should be a human calculator by now – I am definitely not.
6. I am currently learning to sew – but I am an awful student and haven’t done my homework for weeks. Bad Hannah.
7. I am literally terrified about posting this since I haven’t put my name/full face on here before. So I am just going to shut my eyes and click ‘Publish’. Here we go….
Hope you’ve had a lovely weekend!
Lots of Love,
P.S It was originally 10 things about me but I got to 7 and got stuck…!