Beat the Blues

1. Top – River Island, 2. Lipstick – Topshop, 3 – T-Shirt – Topshop (Boutique), 4.Skirt – Topshop, 5. Dress – H&M, 6. Watch – River Island, 7. Hat – Topshop, 8. Earrings – ASOS, 9. Dress – In Love With Fashion, 10. Skirt – River Island, 11.T-Shirt – In Love With Fashion, 12.Boots – H&M

Anyone else feeling a bit fifty shades of blue this week?  Payday is almost here – but not quite. The snow is upon us and it’s not Christmas for another 11 months. So I have (prematurely) created my ‘I need payday to come sooner’ kind of list.  I am excited about these items as you can see from my shamefully cheery picture at the top.

Thank you so much for all the lovely comments. Hope you’re having a snowmendous week and you’re ready with your debit/credit/cash cards for payday – BRING.IT.ON!

18 Comments

1. January 24, 2013 / 3:31 pm

I love the colour of that lipstick! Brilliant list, i am also feeling the weekday blues this week x

• January 25, 2013 / 7:35 pm

Thank you! I love the Topshop lipsticks! Hope a payday cheers you up and you can buy your wishlist too :)! Thanks again! x

• January 26, 2013 / 5:25 pm

Thank you so much ๐Ÿ™‚ I do love the black dress – let's just buy it :)! Thanks agin! X

• January 27, 2013 / 5:50 pm

Thank you! Giveaway sounds great ๐Ÿ™‚ will go straight to it ๐Ÿ™‚ x

• January 27, 2013 / 5:51 pm

I really like that t-shirt ๐Ÿ™‚ In Love With Fashion has so many nice things on their website! Thanks ๐Ÿ™‚ x

2. February 27, 2013 / 1:46 am

Love your blog you're adorable- always nice to find a chatty blog rather than one just full of pictures! Love number 11 i always forget to check out that website! Feel free to follow me back, somewhat new on this and getting followers is proving a lot more difficult than on tumblr! xx